Browse by Category
2.6m dia Tube Settler (with modules)
A2V's Circular Tube Settlers are an inexpensive settling solution for water and waste water plants, increasing treatment capacity, improving effluent water quality and decreasing footprint and operating costs.
Smaller, typically unsettled floc particles fall only short vertical distances onto the tube surface where they accumulate and coalesce, forming larger denser particles capable of settling to the basin floor. Clarifiers equipped with tube settlers operate 2 to 4 times the normal rate of clarifiers without tube settlers.
- Reduce coagulant consumption
- Minimize influent turbidity to filters
- save on operating costs with less filter backwashing
- Portability keeps installation time down and can be relocated
- Reduce new installation footprint
- Modular design makes adding capacity easy
- Heavy duty HDPE/PVC construction.
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review