Browse by Category
Tube Settler Module 35mm
A2V's Tube Settler modules offer an inexpensive method of upgrading existing clarifiers and sedimentation basins to improve performance. Our Tube Settlers can also be made to your required size in two variants, 35mm and 50mm apertures
A2V's Tube Settler modules offer an inexpensive method of upgrading existing clarifiers and sedimentation basins to improve performance.
Our Tube Modules can be supplied in 35mm or 50mm aperture to your size requirements. Price is per sqm of standard size: 860mm high x 1000mm wide x 1000mm long
- Clarifiers and Basins equipped with tube settlers can operate 2 to 4 times the normal rate compared to those without
- Cut coagulant dosing by up to half while maintaining a lower influent turbidity to the treatment plant filters
- Less filter backwashing equates to significant operating cost savings for both water and electricity
- New installations using tube settlers can be designed smaller because of increased flow capacity
- increase flow of existing water treatment plants through the addition of tube settler modules
- Tube Settlers increase allowable flow capacity by expanding settling capacity and increasing solids removal
- Lightweight UV stabilised polyethylene
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review