Browse by Category
Zeolite Filtration Media
A natural filter media for efficient, cost effective particulate filtration down to 10 micron.
This high purity unmodified natural zeolite achieves superior filtration, higher service flow rates compared to conventional filter sand and multi-media.
The media’s rough and microporous structure creates a surface area over 100 times greater than silica sand resulting in a much more efficient reduction in suspended solids and turbidity via mechanical straining as well as physical and electrostatic adsorption, coagulation and ion-exchange phenomena.
- Superior water quality. Filtration efficiency down to <5 micron reduces
- Higher service flow rates result in lower equipment costs and space
- Savings in backwash water and time out of service. Up to 2.5 times higher sediment loading capacity results in longer run
- Its lower density allows it to be
backwashedat lower flow rates, saving water and power.
- All-natural, environmentally friendly product
- Similar performance at a lower cost that than AFM and other alternatives.
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review