BIG BLUE filters are perfect for removing sediments, rust, silt and loose particles from rainwater, municipal water or well-point/ borehole water. Install a carbon block to improve the taste and odor and removes chlorine and contaminants. The filtered water can then be used safely to supply washing machines, geysers, and toilets.
WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS
- Big blue filters are intended for fine filtration and limits apply to water quality and quantity. Have your water tested before installing a big blue filter to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the lifetime of the filters.
- Do not assume that it will treat water to drinking water standards.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Municipal water filtration
- Washing machines.
- To supply toilets.
- To supply geysers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Remove silt, loose particles, rust or sediment. 50-micron filter meaning it will filter any particle that is visible to the human eye.
- An activated carbon filtration system that removes organic compounds and chlorine. This will remove bad tastes and odour from the water.
- A 5-micron polishing filter for finer filtration.
- Max pressure: 6 bar.
- Max flow rate: 2500 l/h
- Port size 25 mm