Browse by Category
Slow release Calcium hypochlorite for the treatment of drinking water. Available individually or in boxes of 4 or 16 x 700g tubes
Effective bactericide and fungicide for disinfection of potable water in reservoirs and can be used as an oxidizing agent in any water system. Eliminates slime growth in water systems, kills harmful bacteria, waterborne diseases, and viruses.
- A stable product with a two-year shelf life when stored correctly.
- Provides a slow release of active ingredient without leaving a residue.
- The in-line or floating dosing systems are very simple and cost effective methods of disinfecting and or oxidation of unwanted minerals like iron and manganese.
- Raises the pH of the treated water which promotes the precipitation of iron and manganese.
- Maintains a residual concentration for protection of the water system downstream.
- When used at higher concentrations, it deodorizes and removes organic contaminants that can affect the clarity and color of water.
- Particularly useful for disinfecting water where a power source is not available or in smaller applications where cost is a driving factor.
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review