Browse by Category
A 15% Sodium hypochlorite solution for the treatment of drinking water:
- Effective bactericide and fungicide for disinfection of potable water in reservoirs.
- Can be used as an oxidizing agent in any water system.
- Eliminates slime growth , kills harmful bacteria, waterborne diseases, and viruses.
- Can be used in the household for washing food and bleaching laundry
Store in a cool place and out of direct sunlight. Shelf life: 2 months.
- Ideal for controlled dosing of oxidant/disinfectant with a dosing pump.
- Raises the pH of the treated water which promotes the precipitation of iron and manganese.
- Maintains a residual concentration for protection of the water system downstream.
- When used at higher concentrations, it deodorizes and removes organic contaminants that can affect the clarity and color of water
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review
Thank you! Your review has been received and should reflect here shortly.