Browse by Category
Tube Settler or lamellae modules offer an inexpensive method of upgrading existing clarifiers and sedimentation basins to improve performance and/or save footprint and cost on new installations.
Our Tube Modules can be supplied in 35mm or 50mm aperture to your size requirements. Price is quoted per unit of standard size: 860mm high x 1000mm wide x 1000mm long. Dimensions can be customized - even to for circular tanks.
- Clarifiers and basins equipped with tube settlers can operate 2 to 4 times the normal rate compared to those without
- Cut coagulant dosing by up to half while maintaining a lower influent turbidity to the treatment plant filters
- Less filter backwashing equates to significant operating cost savings for both water and electricity
- New installations using tube settlers can be designed smaller because of increased flow capacity
- Increase capacity of existing water treatment plants through the addition of tube settler modules
- Tube Settlers increase allowable flow capacity by expanding settling capacity and increasing solids removal
- Lightweight UV stabilised polyethylene
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review