Browse by Category
UV Lamp Bulbs
- Aqua Aero Vitae
- Security of effective disinfection over the complete lifetime of the lamp.
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection.
- Maintenance can be planned in advance, virtually eliminating the need for expensive spot replacement of prematurely failed lamps.
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Long and reliable lifetime with the lowest percentage of lamps that fail prematurely in the market
- Lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming line
- High Output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for reduction of system size
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organismsStand alone and wall-mounted, upper air and whole room air disinfection equipment in for example hospitals, schools and offices.
- Residential drinking water unitsIndustrial water treatment equipment in food & beverage industry, clean rooms, etc.
- Water recycling equipment in greenhouses and horticultural applications
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review