Browse by Category
Zeolite Filtration Media
- Aqua Aero Vitae
A natural, locally mined, filter media for efficient, cost effective particulate filtration down to 10 micron.
This high purity unmodified natural zeolite achieves superior filtration at higher service flow rates compared to conventional filter sand and multi-media.
The media’s rough and microporous structure creates a surface area over 100 times greater than silica sand resulting in a much more efficient reduction in suspended solids and turbidity via mechanical straining as well as physical and electrostatic adsorption, coagulation and ion-exchange phenomena.
- Superior water quality. Filtration efficiency down to <10 micron reduces
loadon downstream processes
- Higher service flow rates result in lower equipment costs and space
savings,or increased throughput on existing systems
- Savings in backwash water and time out of service. Up to 2.5 times higher sediment loading capacity results in longer run
- Its lower density allows it to be
back washedat lower flow rates, saving water and power.
- Its lower bulk density (0.95) also means lower mass and lower costs for the same or better filtration performance
- All-natural, locally sourced, environmentally friendly product
- Similar performance at a lower cost than AFM and other imported or high energy alternatives.
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review